|Thought to be a Ross Family|
If anyone has any information about the group, please let me know via the comment section.
Some clues that may help to identify the family are:
- Clothing appears to be ca 1900, particularly the dress the girl standing next to the seated woman.
- It's a warm day since the smaller children aren't wearing shoes.
- There could be two families units photographed.
- If a Ross family, then the setting could be southern Arkansas or eastern Texas.
- The older man could possible be Lucius Osborn Ross, born 1845 in Clark County, Arkansas, died 1928 LaMesa, Texas.
Any information about this photo will be much appreciated. Your help could break a brick wall for this line!